Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stuff

Long week of work. Boring.

Rode the trainer for 1.5 hours last night. Played Elder Scrolls the entire time. Makes the time go really fast.

Out on the road for 4 hours today. Ryan, Randall and I took it easy most of the time and did two intervals at red line pace. After splitting off from those guys I hooked up with the Bozeman Masters Velo crew for another ride to the west. They were feeling fresh and headed west into the wind. I rode with them for 45 mins before returning home. By the time I got home I was almost in the complete Bonk zone. I looked at my watch and it said I had a 155 heart rate average. So... I worked way too hard today and am feeling it now.

Tomorrow is Design 5 day so just a couple hours on the trainer in the morning and then it's computer time for the rest of the day. We are heading to Borders to get a book on Adobe Illustrator so we can nail our marketing layouts...

Mr. Anderson and Kyia are in town so I am going to try and hook up with them on Monday or Tuesday evening if they are free. Big snow on the way and they are hoping to take advantage.

Another slow week of work coming up. Not much on the radar so I feel that my time is either limited there...or... I will be doing crappy busy work until things pick up. I volunteered to take some time off but that hasn't worked out so far. I could really use some time to focus on my new company but Avitel seems content to pay me for busy work...

1 comment:

Kyia said...

Our social schedule is very busy!!!! I'm sure we will be able to work you in though so give us a call!
The skiing wasn't too bad today, looks to be even better tomorrow, forget the Adobe Illuster and prepare for powder.