Monday, March 30, 2009

Shripping the Gnar

Sunday was an epic day at Big Sky. Knee deep for four hours straight on the back side of Lone Peak. For some reason people don't ski the Shedhorn lift. You can do 16 minute laps and hit fresh turns every run. Hit a few spots that were wind loaded and thigh deep. Most of the turns were shin deep and plenty of face shots. Probably my best day in the last three years. I don't think anything will beat the winter of 05/06 when we skied knee deep on 9 weekends.

Spent all night tonight working on Design 5. We are learning a lot about the professional printing process. Been a bit more of a struggle than I anticipated getting our business cards done. I have a lot to learn...

I have been a little frustrated that things haven't been moving more quickly on the new business front. I was venting to Jenny about this yesterday and she assured me that we are making progress. She reminded me that I am working more than 50 hours a week right now and that I can't expect to have energy all of the time. It's also a coincidence that my father in law just sent me some articles about starting a small business while still working full time. Funny how these things work and how peoples timing is sometimes uncanny.

Peace out...

1 comment:

JMo said...

I thought the latest terminology was...
butter the bread brah?