Sunday, December 10, 2006

Best bike shop on earth?!?!


I don't know...I haven't been there yet....but I am just going to go ahead and assume that it is.........
Today was sufferfest in Bozeman. Ryan called up and said "Hey, Bridger Canyon is dry...we should ride up there" Just a little sunday road ride to stretch the legs, right? I don't know what my deal was today but I was F...ing hurting, bad. I have not had a muscle cramp for years but today my quads started quivering and knotting. GROUND CONTROL TO TROY! REDUCE CADENCE AND SHIFT TO AN EASIER GEAR! Right, that should help. Well, the cramps never took over but thoughts about food in my cupboards at home did. I got home, chugged a whole water bottle of gatorade, a huge plate of spagehti and meatballs, three mini butterfingers and a mason jar of water. Man, it was not that long a ride but aparently it was too much right now. Maybe it was the two hard hours of spinning and then a full round of leg work that I put in at the gym yesterday... yep I am going to go with that excuse.
I have to say that it was a great day for riding. It was 35F but the canyon was sunny and I was definately losing a lot of water. The ride was awesome despite my lack of power.
Stay tuned for Thanksgiving adventures with the T Parents........

2 comments:

JMo said...

The shop is the nice, real nice. I like what that place has and is and will be.
They've got a great foundation there and should rock.

Unknown said...

what the hell is up TDOGG? How's life? How's the skiing in bozeman? Hows the bike racing? I have a friend from here (bend) who just moved to hamilton, mt... and my brother has a condo in red lodge.

you should come out to bend for the cascade classic next summer.

ryan.ness(@)gmail.com