Sunday, December 10, 2006

Three Men and a Dog......

Yet another blog about past adventures..........

Weeks (Months?) ago I was fortunate enough to meet up with my bro and Dad near Fargo to point guns at ducks, geese and sometimes each other.


I have a new respect for the sport and the effort and patience that it takes to be succcessful. We came into camp tired and sore at the end of the day but we successful filled our limit.


Looking back I wonder why we had to work so hard when those around us seem to see thousands of countless winged targets. It's also curious that despite seeing less we brought home more.....


The plan here forward is to alternate my vacation time between deer and duck hunting, alternating years.


Sunrise...
Sunset....
The crew......
After complaing of some mild discomfort it was discovered that the problem wasn't hemroids after all......

No comments: