Sunday, December 10, 2006

A tree, two stockings and an orange wall...



Christmas is right around the corner and Mulv and I finally found the time to buy a charlie brown tree, string some lights and hang stockings in the window.


We have to improvise around our house since we lack a mantel for proper stocking placement.


We are aslo excited to debut "the orange wall" to the world. It only took us six months to paint a wall; we are making some real progress here folks.


There are currently two presents under the tree. The best news yet is that they are both for me! All of Mulvs presents are currently on tour around the country in UPS trucks. I think I have time it so that they arrive before Christmas.


The kitchen is currently a flurry of activity because we are preparing to host our first dinner tommorrow. Yes that's right... I am blogging as Mulv is working away in the kitchen. What a fabulously traditional household. Ha Ha!


I am a little worried that there will not be any reason to bring the cc skis home at Christmas time. Please do some snow dances in Minnesota!!! Maybe it would be better to bring my bike?......



No comments: