Sunday, December 21, 2008

Not much..

...to report. Weather has been incredibly cold and nasty. No outdoor activities for me. Unless you count pulling home theater and automation wire in a 20,000 square foot duplex...

Past week has seen some time in the gym, a few more cans of food at the Food Bank, office party (bowling and drinking), and a play at the Ellen in downtown Bozeman.

This evening I took the Madshus skis out of storage and went through the multi step process of waxing. Ended up doing 6 coats to get them ready. Should be good to go. I don't really trust my waxing job so a trip to Revolution is in order.

Also am getting my ride laced with some new wheels. Zipp 303 custom builds and a set of HED Ardennes. These should endow me with the ability to win races without watching what I eat or training. At least that's what the ads claim... In the end I can probably score the trophy for Biggest Poser. Yes!

Hope to see some folks in Cloud Town on the ski trails... Anyone up for a few loops? Ben? Mike? Kris? Kyia? Crash? Pat? I will be the guy crossing his tips, falling down and generally displaying very poor form. Can't miss me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am up for a ski forsure!!
I am at the shop this week so stop in. Mike