Sunday, April 04, 2010

Stuff is happening

Riding: Check
Working: Check
Working more: Check
Eating: Check
Sleeping: Sometimes

Life is good. Busy with many, many plans. Finally organized myself and created a Design 5 "to do" list. 47 items that need attention. Good to have all of these items out of my head and on to paper. Time to get out the red pen and check some items off.

Jenny and I have made some fun plans for this summer. First exciting trip is to Moab. We are going over Memorial Weekend. Two and a half days in Moab should be epic. Going to do one big mtn ride and one big road ride. Also two smaller rides with Jenny. I think she is more excited than I am because she has been there and loved it. I haven't been so I don't know what I am missing...

Second fun trip is to MN (for me). Going to see my brothers new daughter who is due in late June. Time with Ben, Erin and Gretta and then some Troy time at the cabin. Bringing my pooch Mario to MN to introduce him to the north woods. He may live there someday so I need to make sure he likes it.

Jenny is spending her July in Alaska, without me. She is leading a hiking trip for NOLS and isn't allowed to carry human and canine baggage with her. Oh well...

Our last fun trip is to the Beartooth Wilderness where we hike each year. Not sure of the route yet. The trip will be four days over the labor day weekend.

Biking is going swimingly. Power is increasing. Time on the bike is increasing. I think it takes me about an hour to warm up on a road ride. This is really frustrating since my friends like to hammer out of the gate. Pain for me, fun for them.

No pics. Too bad for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz? Going to visit Liz when you're in MN?