Friday, January 23, 2009

Catching Up

Let's talk about Christmas... Fun, tiring, fattening. Perfect. Spent time in The Cloud, The Cabin and in The Cities. Ate my fill of sushi twice and chowed down on Bravo once with Sean who I haven't seen in....years. The cabin was awesome. Jenny specifically requested that we shoot guns, drink beer, ice fish, hot tub and eat good food. We did them all in classic, over indulgent style. Jenny prefers the .44 magnum pistol to the .22 and wasn't quite ready to fire the Howitzer that my brother refers to as a "rifle".


It's the time of year when I start to talk about cutting back on beer, dropping weight and increasing my training hours on the bike. Well, I am doing it all again but this year I don't expect to do any better than I did last year. Seems that I can train my butt off and still not do any better than the guys who start April 1st. Hopefully my new hoops will help.


Lot's O Changes coming soon. Starting a small design business, maybe getting a Project Management job, maybe starting a Home Theater and Automation design position or maybe just losing it all... who knows?!?! Time will tell...


No comments: