Monday, October 01, 2007

Brotha man

One of the most awesome things in the last couple of years has been watching my bro get way into biking. I have watched him go from huffing up Buck Ridge in Montana to kicking some serious ass on his aero wind slicing machine. He has taught me that rocking out on a single speed can be fun and that small BMC frames really do fit me (and that beer and pizza can be good pre race meals)....

I am psyched to see my brother racing and kicking some butt along the way. We are starting our winter training plans so next year people won't just be saying "Crap, it's the Scherer brothers" because we are slow and get in their way......

Thanks for all the awesome times on the bikes.......




































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you are both (you and your little bro) are doing well! Don't feel bad about being outa shape, I am 8 months out fo the year!!
-Simonson