Friday, July 06, 2007

Le Tour

Both Jenny and I have created our tour teams for the 2007 Fantasy Cycling Tour de France on Cyclingnews.com. Anyone else?

I don't know how our teams will stack up. It's expensive to buy good riders. I can't believe the time I put in to making these two fake teams. And now, looking back, I don't even know if I did a good job. Crap! Oh well, it's just a game......right?

No news on Landis yet...no big surprise. I am sure that some official will run up to the sign in table panting and waving their arms around saying they have the leaked decision from the arbitration panel. That way we can all start off the tour on a really sour note. Then again, my brother pointed out that no government official would be caught doing work on a Saturday, not even leaking a big story, so maybe we all get to wait until monday for news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yar!!! Update me!!!!!!!!!