Monday, April 09, 2007

The Tax man cometh..........

Wow, I sure do love taxes. Can you say, Payment Plan? I just about fell out of my chair when I saw what I owe...............

Last week was not fun at work and my training suffered. Logged thirteen hours on the bike and most of that was this weekend.

Had a 4.5 hours sufferfest on Saturday. Ryan and I both brought our hammers on the ride and took turns beating each other over the head. The good news is that I am able to recover at a really high heart rate.

Sunday was a relaxed ride in Yellowstone. Had to turn around and head back to the car at the 40 mile mark because two buffalo were standing across the road and had no intentions of moving. Headed back towards West Yellowstone and spent some time doing hill repeats and ended up with 85 miles on the day.

Our team gear showed up today and we are really happy with the results. Voler did a great job and now it's time to prove that we deserve the gear. Pictures to follow shortly...........

Jennys trip to St. Paul was a success and she said that the wedding dress is not crushing her ribs. We can all focus on having a good time now that Jenny is comfortable!!

Only 5.5 weeks until the big day. I am really, really looking foward to the week in Belize. We are staying at the Turtle Inn which the guide books say is the most luxurious place in Belize. I'm not going to do anything except swim, eat, read, drink and relax.

It's snowing right now and I am having a little trouble dealing with the bi-polar weather. Yesterday was sunny and fifty and now it's freezing cold. Just when you think the major layers can go away...

Managed to paint a couple more walls this weekend. The house feels so much more inviting with some color so I think I will find time for a couple more this coming weekend.

That's all the boring stuff I have for now.

No comments: